Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vermont


Thanks to the generosity of Avery & Cooper's grandparents, we were able to travel to Vermont for the weekend to spend time with family. We had such a great time!
Here is a shot of all the kids (and a curious horse) on our kids' afternoon out.


 Cooper's very sweet cousins Corey and Emma. I don't know if we could
have made it through the weekend without Emma taking such good care of Cooper (and making sure he didn't fall down the steep hill we were staying on). Thank you Emma!






 Avery took her annual polar bear swim in what I consider to be an unreasonably cold lake.
The next day we returned with Cooper, and I unfortunately was forced to accompany them both in. Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Goodbye Beautiful Vermont!
And thank you to all of our wonderful family for a trip full of memories, laughs, and shared moments.