It's hard to summarize what an amazing party this was. Great food, endless dancing, and so many personal moments.
The thoughtfulness of the bride's family to leave goodie bags and special meals for the kids was touching.
Avery had some time to make friends with one of her co-flower-girls who happened to share a love for dance floor spinning.
And then along came Rocco. This young man was something to behold. I've never seen a 1st grader approach a DJ to make song requests only to have his dance proposals promptly shot down by the only the two ladies on the floor. But it would be an understatement to call this gentleman persistant. I'll attempt to narrate the scenario as it developed (I'm sure the actual conversation was more entertaining):
I'm Rocco - let's dance.
Um, no - we were having fun spinning thank you very much.
Come on! I'm Rocco.
Nope.
You don't seem to understand that I just requested this song specifically for you!
Besides, I promise I'm a better dancer than the girl in red to my left!
Avery, you made the right choice. Follow my lead!
Now here is where we do our big lift! Ready??
No, no, no! When I lift, you have to stick out your arms and point your toes. Like this!
Did I tell you I had moves or what?
Rocco insisted on a special portrait with his two favorite ladies - Avery and the Bride.
Dad still got the last dance.
We could go on forever with great photos of the weekend - but we have to end somewhere.
A special Thank You to Aunt Dorothy, Avery and Cooper's grandparents, and Uncle Sean for everything they did to make the weekend so memorable -
And our best wishes to the newlyweds.
